§ 1 INFORMATION ABOUT THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of your personal data when using our website. Your personal data includes all data concerning your identity, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The entity in charge, according to Art. 4 Abs. 7 EU-Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DS-GVO), is
Firm: EMERAM Capital Partners GmbH
Address: Mühlbaurstraße 1, 81677 München
(see our Imprint).
You can contact our privacy officer as follows:
(3) Whenever you contact us via e-mail or via the contact form on our website the data you share with us (your e-mail address, where applicable your name and telephone number) will be recorded in order to process your inquiry. We will delete all data that was used in this context after the storage of such is no longer necessary, or we will restrict the processing of the data if a legal obligation to retain data exists.
(4) If we decide to assign certain functions of our service to contracted service providers or if we want to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you about the processes in question in detail as shown below. In doing so we also inform you about the criteria concerning the storage period.
§ 2 YOUR RIGHTS
(1) You have the following rights concerning your personal data:
- right to access,
- right to adjustment or erasure,
- right to restriction of the processing,
- right to appeal against the processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) In addition you have the right to submit a complaint about the processing of your personal data through us to the data protection authorities.
§ 3 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA UPON VISITING OUR WEBSITE
(1) Upon the use of our website merely for information, i.e. if you do not register or if you do not transfer information otherwise, we only collect the personal data your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website we collect the following information, which is technically essential in order to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- Date and time of access
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the access (precise site)
- Access status/HTTP-statuscode
- In each case the data volume transferred
- Website, from which the access is sent from
- Operating system and its surface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the previously mentioned data cookies will be stored on the hard disk of the user. Cookies are small text files which your internet browser files and stores on the hard disk of your computer, through which the entity that sets the cookies (here the entity is us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot be used to run programmes or to deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies aim at ensuring our website is user-friendly and effective.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functioning will be explained in the following:
- Transient Cookies (see b)
- Persistent Cookies (see c).
- Transient cookies are being automatically deleted as soon as you close your browser. They include session cookies in particular. These store a so called session-ID, which is used to assign diverse requests of the browser to the joint session. Consequently your computer can be recognized when you return to our website. These session cookies will be deleted as soon as you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are being automatically deleted after a given time period, that can differ according to the cookie. You can delete these cookies anytime in your browser’s security settings.
- You can modify your browser settings according to your personal preferences to control whether you want to accept third-party-cookies or reject all cookies, for example. Please note that you might not be able to access all functions of our website.
§ 8 INTEGRATION OF GOOGLE MAPS
(1) On this website we use Google Maps. Thus we are able to provide you with interactive maps directly on the website, making a convenient use of the map-feature possible.
(2) By visiting our website Google receives the information that you have opened a sub-page of the website. Moreover the data under § 3 of this policy is being transmitted. This will occur regardless of Google providing an user account you are logged into or Google not providing it. If you are signed in to Google your data will be directly associated to your account. If you do not wish that your data is being directly associated to your account you have to log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses it for advertising purposes, market research and/or the demand-oriented design of the website. Such evaluation is done particularly to provide demand-based advertising (even for users who are not logged into an account) and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right of appeal against the creation of these user profiles, taking into account that you have to submit this objection to Google itself.
. Google also processes your personal data within the USA and is subject to he EU-US Privacy Shield.